Re: [LUG] Linux in Schools a case Study

On Mon, 07 May 2007 19:38:15 +0100
Paul Sutton <zleap@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> This is where you can push openoffice,  however I read recently the
> human brain can't cope with people talking and looking at slides with
> information on at the same, time.

Rubbish - at Uni I had to take in information from the OHP, the
whiteboard, the handouts and the words of the lecturer. It all depends
on the level of interest. If the topic bores the audience, slides or
talk won't make any difference. Probably the WORST talk for the
audience is when someone takes this idea seriously and ends up merely
standing at the front of the room reading what everyone else can read
from the slides. Yawn!

--

Neil Williams