Re: [LUG] Free- old PC's and parts

> Simon Williams writes:
>
>> Anything not claimed will be taken to the dump.
>
> Might be worth offering them to your local freecycle group:
>
>   http://freecycle.org/groups/unitedkingdom/
>
> if one of these covers Tavistock. Good luck
>
> Tony Sumner

Nicely suggested.. I was going to do similar..

I am the "owner" of the Caradon FreeCycle group.. I also lurk on several
other FreeCycle lists as I frequent Exeter and live close to Plymouth..

I would recommend to anyone if they are on the hunt for, or trying to get
shot of anything at all.. join up and see...