Re: [LUG] Little bit off topic - The ZX Spectrum is 25 today!

On Monday 23 April 2007 20:37, Ray Smith wrote:

> I still have a ZX81 with 16krampack that I dust off occasionally.
>
> The wife forced me to get rid off my speecy plus 3 a few years ago as I has
> a bit off a collection.

My rubber key speccy has the "superb" interface one which allows all sorts of
exotic goodies to be added.
By the way, for those of us old enough to have had a speccy, you may also
recall Crash magazine. Well, you can re-read all those reviews of classic
games online -

http://www.crashonline.org.uk/

Worth a visit if you have a spare few hours!

Mark