Re: [LUG] Little bit off topic - The ZX Spectrum is 25 today!

-----Original Message-----
From: list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Brad Rogers
Sent: 23 April 2007 19:53
To: list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [LUG] Little bit off topic - The ZX Spectrum is 25 today!

On Mon, 23 Apr 2007 19:29:41 +0100
"Charlie BT" <charlie.cherry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello Charlie,

> Now I feel old, as I had one

I had a ZX81.

--
 Regards  _

Well I don't want you to think I'm being obscene
Fish - The Damned

I still have a ZX81 with 16krampack that I dust off occasionally.

The wife forced me to get rid off my speecy plus 3 a few years ago as I has
a bit off a collection.

Still have a prism vtx modem which I used to send email with andreceive
faxes. Seems incredible now.

You can relive the old days with phil kendalls fuse emulator for linux which
has been ported to lots of platforms including smartphones and consoles.

BTW. I am looking out for a spectrum if any one has a spare. 48,128, +2 or
+3.
Purely for nostalgia.

Ray