Re: [LUG] Ralink drivers and sky wireless netgear modem.

Sent using Palm T3 & SPV C550

Mark Jose <kernowyon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
__________
>It is really easy to do - but you will need to k
>My rt2500 based wifi expects a config file called RT2500STA.dat in a folder
>called RT2500STA. Simply create the file and folder, then write the details
>to your file.
>For example, mine is like this -

>Mark
>faq.html

noticed in a later post you were using kubuntu 7.04.
My ubuntu disc is 6.10. Is 7.04 stable enough to use ?
Ii was going to retry with setting up ralink drivers tommorrow.
Would the setup for ra61 chipset be the same or is the driver for 2500 basically the
same ?
Should I actually download ra61 drivers for 7.04 ?

Ray