Re: [LUG] Feed Readers

Jonathan Roberts wrote:

> Or for that matter decent open source web mail services?

I think decent email clients are hard enough without putting web
technology in the way as well. Squirrelmail covers the essentials, and
has a good extensible framework.

Zimbra tries to do too much with web technology, and so is massive
overkill as an email client, but would probably be my second choice.

Feedreaders are relatively easy to write if you don't want a zillion
supported media formats, so I guess the question is what do you want it
to do, over and above getting feeds.

 Simon