Re: [LUG] Debian GNU/Linux 4.0 released

> Has anybody done an upgrade from Sarge to Etch yet? Any gotchas
> (particularly relating to Apache, MySQL or Postfix)?

Hi

Yes but problems with networking.  Really Weird.  Moved my backups and stuff
from my backup computer to this (Ubuntu) .  Installed Debian.  Dragged and
dropped my stuff back onto my Debian machine.  Looked at some of the pictures
even.  Closed the windows.  Decided to move some more stuff across and the
connection has gone.  I can see the computer, but when I "open" it the shared
directory is not there (Nothing is there).  Also tried dragging and dropping
into the empty space was told that the file allready existed!  (does not)
when I say overright it then says file not found!  I think its a
permissions "thing" and finger trouble.

I also notice that the stuff that is called "system" in Ubuntu is
called "Desktop" in Debian, which seems strange.

Frustrated in Horrabridge!

Peter