Re: [LUG] xchat / irc

On Sunday 08 April 2007 17:30, Paul Sutton wrote:
> Hi
>
> For anyone who is interested I have a mini walk through on how to set up
> xchat, and connect to the lug channel,  this is on my website
> www.zleap.net, under the irc menu item, there is one for IRC SET UP,.
> which covers xchat
>
> The channel is most active in the evenings.
>
> Hope this is helps.
>
> Paul

Thats ideal Paul. Hopefully, that will enable Clare to get to grips with the
irc.
Just as an aside, your script to detect IP etc - it spots my OS as Windows NT!
It is actually Kubuntu 6.06. The browser is correctly identified as
Konqueror.
Interestingly, if I fire up the site in Firefox, it detects the OS correctly
as Ubuntu (well, it is the Ubuntu family).
Javascript on or off, same response - Firefox correct, Konq incorrect.

Mark