[LUG] xchat / irc

Hi

For anyone who is interested I have a mini walk through on how to set up
xchat, and connect to the lug channel,  this is on my website
www.zleap.net, under the irc menu item, there is one for IRC SET UP,.
which covers xchat

The channel is most active in the evenings.

Hope this is helps.

Paul

--

Next meet - thursday 12th April 2007, Paignton Rugby club, 19:00 - 22:30

http://www.openoffice.org
http://www.linux.org

CHAT SERVICES

http://www.serfer.co.uk - http://cgi.serfer.co.uk/ type #serfer then press login.
PRFC CHAT ROOM - http://www.zleap.net/cgi-bin/irc.cgi

Saturday 21st April 2007 - Devon Cup final - Paignton vs Torquay at Queens Park,
Paignton, 3pm kick off.