Re: [LUG] mini - LInux beer hike - Torbay 2007

Adrian Midgley wrote:
> Paul Sutton wrote:
>
>> Hi
>>
>> Just looked on the
>> http://www.linuxbierwanderung.org/ website for the Linux beer hike and
>> noticed they do mini meets / hikes for examnple this year its in
>> scotland,  this gave me the idea that we could do one in Torbay, Devon.
>>

>> Just thought this will make a change from our usual get together,  we
>> may also get to meet with other Linux users from around the country.
>>
>> So is anyone up for this.
>>

> I have been known to drink beer, and might bring a camera.
>

> I also have been known to sit quietly in my garden on a summer weekend...

will let every one know when I have a firm date,

first week august is out because it's bank holiday (traffic will be
chaos),  its bad enough at the moment
2nd week in august is probably safe,
after which we probably have er another BBQ, this year (any comments on
if this is happening this year)

Paul

--

Next meet - thursday 12th April 2007, Paignton Rugby club, 19:00 - 22:30

http://www.openoffice.org
http://www.linux.org

CHAT SERVICES

http://www.serfer.co.uk - http://cgi.serfer.co.uk/ type #serfer then press login.
PRFC CHAT ROOM - http://www.zleap.net/cgi-bin/irc.cgi

Saturday 21st April 2007 - Devon Cup final - Paignton vs Torquay at Queens Park,
Paignton, 3pm kick off.