Re: [LUG] artists

Ola,
> This is the idea behind Digitopia Torbay ... trying to get artists to
> use free tools to create free art. We want to intoduce free software
> tools to a new community (artists), get feedback for developers,  and
> increase the uptake of gnu/linux.

I am involved with some groups in Brazil doing the same.Have a look at:
http://estudiolivre.org
http://oxossi.metareciclagem.org/moin/MetaReciclagemEn
http://oxossi.metareciclagem.org/moin/BricolabsNet

They have been mentioned here before a while back. Any hook up's with guys
from DCGLUG would be great
[]'s
Ian

--
>>> return [type for type in types if type not in types_to_exclude]
If you can see the beauty in this, then Python got you