[LUG] Remote desktop

Hi Guys,

Hopefully this is easy

I want a remote desktop of my system, but i want my *actual* desktop
as is logged in now on my home system, i don't want another x-session
via NX, VNC etc (this works very well but not  for what i need this
time).

Can i do a remote desktop in this fashion so if i move the mouse here
someone sitting at the screen will see it move etc. Maybe i just
missed this in the documentation for NX or VNC or even remote
x-sessions but i can only see ways of starting new sessions and
exporting those remotley.

The only limitation i have is that i have win xp at my work end but i
can whack cygwin-x on if i need a full x server or any other tools
like that.

Thanks

--
Robin Cornelius