Re: [LUG] Help needed with source code

Neil Williams wrote:

> I do not know (or care enough about) Java to take this further because
> the package clearly was not designed to support GNU/Linux and therefore
> someone with knowledge of Java needs to review the codebase and check
> for non-portable code as well as checking just how those .asm files are
> handled.

The asm files or the .asm.o files are binary data for the HC08 processor
basicly a precompiled application that runs out on the ECU system.
Should not have any effect on the PC side of things, but whey they could
have not given the actual asm source i don't know. I would have fiddled
in that!

asm is great, there is nothing like writing a USB controller in asm when
you only have c examples, but that was z80 asm.

--
Robin Cornelius
http://www.byteme.org.uk