[LUG] Help needed with source code

I am using an open source ECU on my car but the problem is that the
configuration software is made for XP. I have the source code and it
seems to be mostly Java based so I was wondering how easy this would be
to install on Linux. Ideally I would like someone to help me make it
into a deb file so I can easily install on any of my computers in the
future and I can also request that they host the file and consequently
there will be software support for other Linux users that wish to use
the software.
this is the link to the downloads on the website. The software is called
MegaJolt Lite JR

http://www.autosportlabs.net/MJLJ_V3_Downloads#Source_Code

Any help will be appreciated.