Re: [LUG] Bittorent?

Hey,

I finally had a bit of time to play with bittorrent today and got it
all set up and saw speeds up to 180kbps which was cool :D

Still not as fast as I get from a good http source but I think that
might have had something to do with a bad ratio(?), or possibly the
torrent I was grabbing - I'll keep experiementing though and thanks
for all your help! Is nice to know that come release day of distros I
won't need to worry so much about swamped mirrors...

Cheers,

Jon