Re: [LUG] Adding GPG keys to a smart card

On Sat, Mar 24, 2007 at 02:36:25PM +0000, David Johnson wrote:
> On Saturday 24 March 2007 14:02, Henry Bremridge wrote:
> >

> I've had an FSFE smartcard for a while; when I got it I tried to get
> my GPG key onto it, but I seem to recall that it all got a bit
> convoluted and I gave up. I'd also like to get my SSH key on there and
> (maybe this is getting a little advanced) use it for system log-on
> too.

Convoluted is the right word. SSH key I have not touched, although I
have the directions. As I said something to work towards

> Perhaps you'd consider doing a bit of a talk/tutorial session at a
> future meeting?

I would be happy to discuss what I did and how it works, whether i can
impart significant information is a seperate issue. :)

--
Henry
Sat Mar 24 18:03:47 GMT 2007