Re: [LUG] Adding GPG keys to a smart card

On Saturday 24 March 2007 14:02, Henry Bremridge wrote:

> If I can be of any help, please let me know: nick is henry on the irc.
> Apologies if I forget to say I am away...

I've had an FSFE smartcard for a while; when I got it I tried to get my GPG
key onto it, but I seem to recall that it all got a bit convoluted and I gave
up. I'd also like to get my SSH key on there and (maybe this is getting a
little advanced) use it for system log-on too.

Perhaps you'd consider doing a bit of a talk/tutorial session at a future
meeting?

Regards,
David.

--