Re: [LUG] another waste of time for computers

On Fri, 2007-03-09 at 16:10 +0000, Mark Jose wrote:

> Since you have Kubuntu, simply right clicking and selecting Properties will do
> the trick. Under the Permissions tab, just tick the "Is Executable" box
did that.
>  and
> you can then launch it by clicking.
Nothing happened (single or double left click or right click and
"open"). Opening the url and refreshing gives me "could not find an
appropriate hxplay or real play in the system path to use as an embedded
player". Next step please?

> Basically, you are doing chmod +x as mentioned by Tom, but in a "user
> friendly" way ;)
Nice for people like me until my skills develop further.

Thanks for your help.
james kilty
http://www.kilty.demon.co.uk