Re: [LUG] another waste of time for computers

On Fri, 2007-03-09 at 08:58 +0000, Tom Potts wrote:
> First we have MS office wasting PC time now this:
> http://www.bbc.co.uk/mediaselector/check/player/nol/newsid_6430000/newsid_6432800?redirect=6432893.stm&news=1&nbwm=1&bbram=1&nbram=1&bbwm=1
I tried. I seem to need real player. Kubuntu found it straight away
(10.5): First it said it was available, then when I clicked on "install"
it said unavailable. So I went to addons.mozilla (I am using Firefox)
and have ended with realplayer10Gold.bin on my desktop.

What is the next step please? Is there a message I can send to the BBC?

james kilty
http://www.kilty.demon.co.uk