Re: [LUG] Which ISP?

On Thu, 2007-03-01 at 16:47 +0000, Simon Waters wrote:
> Rob Beard wrote:
> >
> > I would recommend an Entanet reseller.  I'm with Vivaciti
> > (www.vivaciti.com) but there is also a re-seller that gives back to
> > the FLOSS community (can't remember the name of the ISP off the top
> > of my head).
>
> UKFSN

Hi Folks,

I'm new to the list. Thought i would say hi.

This seemed a good time for me to pipe in actually as i am a reseller
for Entanet. If you are interested in any of the broadband packages
contact me offlist and i will talk you through whats available.

I will now introduce myself to the list properly with a new thread ;-)

Best regards,

Darren
07881 805523
darren@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx