[LUG] Newbie to the list...

Hi Folks,

Newbie to the list here. Thought i would introduce myself to the list.
Been on the membership list of DCLUG for a good six months so far but
only just decided to join the mailing list.
I'm very green when it comes to Linux and I'm learning all the time.

A year ago i started using fedora core 4 and upgraded to 5 and I'm
currently working with FC 6 which is a dream to use. Found it very easy
to upgrade and I'm happy with the way in which its doing its job.

That aside a little about me. I'm a Tech Support guy in the Truro Area.
I'm Self employed and have been doing this now for the last 4 years. i
have a wide ranging group of customers, from shops and businesses to
home users. Although that said almost all of my customers are on Windows
machines.  I provide the following services to my customers Broadband,
Wireless installations, PC Repair, Network Support... and all the other
crap that goes in with that hole area.  Basically i try to cover it all.

Anyway enough of my wittering i hope to learn a lot from the knowledge
that,s kicking around this list.

Best Regards,

Darren
07881 805523