Re: [LUG] meetings

james kilty wrote:
> What are the areas I
> am likely to get into difficulties with as regards teenagers' computer
> interests and needs? (I am rather inexpert but willing to learn and I
> don't underestimate teenagers zeal to learn - just give them their
> head!).

One area I can think of straight away is the teenagers fad for MSN
Messenger - if you can't offer them a way to download viruses left right
and cen.... oops... I mean to IM their friends on MSN you may have an
uphill battle maintaining their interest.  Hopefully though the ones who
turn up to a Linux group will be the ones with more to do with their
braincells than that :)

Kind regards,

Julian