Re: [LUG] YAY - About time....

Tom Potts wrote:
> On Tuesday 13 February 2007 16:02, Neil Stone wrote:
>
>> http://www.allahabadhighcourt.in/faq.htm
>>
> The open document format document is in pdf...
> Tom te tom te tom
>

> What they were saying was that software required to read odf and pdf are available
> at no cost.  You can also create odf
> documents at no cost, as the software is freely available.

Thanks to this articlre we now have decent ammunition and endorsement
for what is really an Industry standard,  so there can no longer be an
excuse that MS is the only industry standard as far as document creation
is concerned,.

the tide may be turning slowly.

Paul

Paul

--

DCLUG Meeting date Thursday 11th January 2007 - PRFC from 7:00

http://www.zleap.net
http://www.openoffice.org
http://www.linux.org