Re: [LUG] OK so whats wrong with it?

On 2/9/07, Julian Hall <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Grant Sewell wrote:
> One very simple answer to this... pose all questions as a negative,
> thus making the default "Yes" reaction a beneficial one. :)

Or at least make the default action the one that does something, not
cancels the remedy.
>> 'This unknown program which is probably a virus wants Internet
>> access.  Shall I not let it?'
>>
>> (Or... "Shall I block it?")
>>

> Wow... I should get paid for this kinda thing. ;)

It's the snow :P

Or perhaps better still "You ought to block it     (agree/disagree)".  Most thickies  merely  need a direction in which to move, knowing  full well  that it doesn't  pay  to swim against the current, and  that  if they do, they deserve the consequences,   Robin

Julian