Re: [LUG] Lets try this at home?

On Tuesday 06 February 2007 12:22, zleap wrote:
> Sounds a good idea,  I have already created a cd with the following on
>
> mozilla thunderbird, firefox, sunbird
> openoffice. 2.1
> xchat 2.1
> putty
> et
> and alien arena.

there is http://www.theopencd.org/ which has a good selection of software.
There is some software for making labels on CDs somehow (burns through to the
other side I think?) but we could buy a bulk collection of cdrs and last time
I looked you could get them for  ~5p or so - and burn them and give them
away.
Now if theres room for puppy/dsl in there too.
Tom te tom te tom