Re: [LUG] The only Linux User In The Village - not any more !

        I hope all goes well with the convert.  I run the Village Shop & PO in
Minions Cornwall. We use Fedora for all except one application which is
the Samms ER308 Till, This has some MS only SW to access the data on the
Till which produces reports which I am unable to import in to MySql
database.  So I have Win98 to do this! Every thing else is run from
within a browser and MySql. I do the Vat, Wages, Ordering, Fax, Accounts
and Cashing up all on Linux.
If your man at the Village shop wants any advice just ask.

--
Kevin Lucas <kevin.lucas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Minions Shop (Cornwall's Top Shop)