[LUG] The only Linux User In The Village - not any more !

To my knowledge, we are the only Linux users in our village
(Sticklepath, West Devon). However, a friend of ours who runs the
village shop has asked us to re-install his laptop. He bought it
installed with Windows XP which is now claiming itself to be an illegal
copy and he can no longer use his laptop. I am not sure what the problem
is exactly but, we have showed him our Kubuntu set up and he is very
keen for us to put this on for him instead. Another convert !

Viv