Re: [LUG] OT: Switching to Eclipse

Simon,

I'm with eclipse and I heartily recommend you. There was some discussion
in the DVLUG list a while ago with someone migrating from eclipse
because they did not answer the phone at the weekend. I found that
when they do answer you don't get told that all their operators are
busy and they know something about Linux. So you could check on the
level of support to see whether it is enough.

Tony Sumner