Re: [LUG] OT: Switching to Eclipse

On Saturday 20 January 2007 09:33, Neil Winchurst wrote:

> Any suggestions for moving to another better provider then please? I am
> perfectly happy to be guided by lug members' advice and experience.
>
> Thanks
>
> Neil Winchurst

I'm with a local provider - based in Barnstaple - ITSOS.
I try, where possible, to support small/local business even if they are a
fraction more expensive. I think it probably makes sense in economic terms in
the long run and if the ordure/ventilation interface is ever triggered then
at least you can go and kick their door in.
Service has been fine in terms of broadband and email.
They're on windows based machines and like most windows kids don't seem to
know what day of the week it is...
Tom te tom te tom