Re: [LUG] OT: Switching to Eclipse

On Fri, 19 Jan 2007 22:37:47 +0000
"Ben Goodger" <goodgerster@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On 19/01/07, Simon Williams <systemparadox@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >
> > Hello.
> >
> > I'm switching to eclipse within the next couple of days, since Tiscali
> > are refusing to give me a static IP. So, any existing Eclipse users want
> > 30 quid from their recommend a friend deal?
> >
> > That is, unless anyone has any good reasons not to change to eclipse.
>

> How about utter unreliability, a terrible website, insufficient connection
> information supplied by the same and restricted-hours, largely useless
> technical support? My friend reset his router the other day and has still
> not managed to get it to connect properly.
>
> --
> Ben Goodger
> #391382
Well, I am with Eclipse and so far they have been OK except for recent
problems with email which they are still sorting out. I have to stay
with them for a year which ends in May.

Any suggestions for moving to another better provider then please? I am
perfectly happy to be guided by lug members' advice and experience.

Thanks

Neil Winchurst