Re: [LUG] PDF's and the paperless office - well NVU really

 > likely doesn't generate very nice code...
> >
> > Actually the code is all good - no errors through Tidy (Firefox addin)
> > which
> > is the W3C one really.
>
> I didn't say it wasn't valid. I said it wasn't very nice. That code
> probably consists of more tags than it needs to, for instance.
I haven't found that with NVU  but my documents tend to be small and not
overly complicated and thus not  frequently re-edited which seems to be the
cause of that problem.
I have not yet found an editor that doesn't have to be bludgeoned into
realising that two adjacent sections of text have the same attributes and can
be merged into one. Bring back text only buffers!
Tom te tom te tom