[LUG] OT: Palm TV guide software

Hi folks,

This one is a little bit off topic (only slightly related to Linux)...

I have a couple of Palm V handhelds, one of which I use to keep my
contacts etc on and another which currently isn't being used.

Now I have got one of the Palms to work as a TV remote so it can
control the various boxes connected to the TV.  I'm in the process of
building a media PC to run Ubuntu and MythTV.  It seems to be going
better than expected - I managed to get my Adaptec Videoh PCI card
working (analogue MPEG2 capture card like the Hauppuage PVR-150) and
I'm a bit closer to getting my DVB-T card working.

I thought it would be great if there was a way of downloading a TV
guide from the internet onto my Palm (using a serial connection to the
MythTV box).  I was wondering if anyone knows of such an appication?

I did have a google search and the only thing I found was a
subscription based service which no longer appears to be running.

If anyone could suggest anything it would be great.

When I get the MythTV box working I will create a how to for anyone
else who is interested.  On my to-do list now is adding a DVB-S
Satellite card and a VGA to SCART cable.

Rob