Re: [LUG] PDF's and the paperless office - well NVU really

On Sunday 07 January 2007 13:27, Ben Goodger wrote:
> On 07/01/07, Tom Potts <tompotts@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > As for NVU - well its not too bad but needs some work, but you can cobble
> > together stuff relatively easily. It needs a few more TAGs adding but you
> > can
> > edit the html and it doesn't seem to tear it apart or add useless
> > metadata.
> > Not sure about the templates but thats next...
>
> Real (X)HTML programmers use Bluefish!
I'm trying to find and encourage useful OS agnostic stuff - though if bluefish
is written for GTK then it should run on windows too?
I'm gonna try and see if Cuyuhoga is any good - it uses FCKeditor which is
even more down my philosophical street - (editing HTML in the browser itself
- so cool I could wear flares) as this may cover the CMS/Security backend -
if it links in to LDAP.. I've not managed to get it running yet though and it
may take more than the odd half hour I seem to have...
Tom te tom te tom