Re: [LUG] interesting points -

On Mon, 2006-12-18 at 12:17 +0000, William Fidell wrote:

> Complete agree about the point it was probably her ability rather than
> any other factor.
I am sure of this plus her motivation for the cause and to use her
talents for the community (not unlike contributors to GNU/Linux).

> My original post was a bit tongue in cheek. Obviously, there are good
> students, good courses and good lecturers.
Indeed. It is sad if there are second rate courses you only realise
after you have committed to them, especially if you discover another one
too late.

james kilty
http://www.kilty.demon.co.uk