Re: [LUG] interesting points -

On 15/12/06, William Fidell <william@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> To be honest I think that Agile Development is outside of the course
> remit - there are is a lot of information to cover.  And although I only
> had the slimmest of contact with them I had the feeling it was aimed a
> little higher than day to day management.

MBA's don't actually do management, they do management consultancy
which combines the worst of PHB and Consultancy into one hugely
profitable venture, and currently costs the taxpayer millions of quid
a month.

I've only met one person who admitted to having an MBA, he seemed
quite proud of it, and he was frankly, a complete muppet, he was a
marketing director and a total weasel, in fact everything that you'd
expect from somebody with an MBA. He was the bright star who decided
to change the name of a global logistics company and rebrand it
entirely at huge expense, neglecting to tell anybody anywhere what the
new logos or domain names were, so after all the new brochures with
new domains, etc went out, the domain names weren't registered, the
email addresses didn't work, and the website had a different company
name and logo. He was frankly the worst kind of PHB I've ever had to
deal with.

A.

--
http://www.aarontrevena.co.uk