Re: [LUG] NHS Care Records and Privacy

I don't think it is a monolith, and I don't think we have a national
health service.

We have many many slightly different units and groups, conditioned by
hundreds of years of adaptation to families who maintain continuity and
use them.

Having a DoH and Secretary of State who thinks it is a monolith and that
it should be run from above is a problem.

Medical records are a more complex informatic problem than at first appears.