Re: [LUG] Open Schools Alliance

On 03/12/06, Peter Lloyd-Jones <peter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> (Who is sad that this group does not seem to care a toss about JMRI.)

Actually we do, but there isn't much you can do about it on this list.

I've raised the issue on the FFII uk list, and blogged about it, it's
a very good example of why software patent's are harmful and already
harm open source software, when many deny that to be the case.

cheers,

A.

--
http://www.aarontrevena.co.uk