[LUG] re Email

I have a question - I just wondered if anyone has any ideas ? I am
trying to work out how I can easily synchronise email folders between 2
machines. I am not sure if I need to set up an email server or if there
is another way of doing it, without this.

I use Ubuntu / Evolution currently. I would like to be able to email
from 2 different PC's - 1 account and keep them both synched up (so, I
don't end up with emails on one machine that are not on the other).

On the other machine I have SimplyMEPIS and no email client set up
currently.

Thanks

Viv