Re: [LUG] re Email

Easiest would probably be to setup imap on one machine and point mail
clients to it
> --
>

> Click
> https://www.mailcontrol.com/sr/wQw0zmjPoHdJTZGyOCrrhg==
DJlSgFp0pnr9S9dR86AriJTFL40EcIFuCey0tVZ5GKtiAimgBs4!qoypW7NUxDDu8vl8NKWE
HyvDLC2oEfitVBbz!0ZlpdDu9EPnhJ0pbQ6HR5T03rJUwUOKXqdN4tlLxGkLhjB4sxfNju2v
xYKVYZmE1L7Hi9PFnZBavtGu!ynY3SmiHdTVOVKC8nK3p6uY3  to report this email
as spam to Sanctuary Housing's managed spam filter,BlackSpider. (Do NOT
click on 'remove me' or other links from spam as that usually just
confirms your email to the spammers and can lead to malicious websites)