Re: [LUG] Wanted: Lister or Staromatic diesel/oil engine to allow off grid laptop use

On Thu, 2006-11-23 at 23:12 +0000, Martinus Scriblerus wrote:

> I wonder what Dick "It isn't easy being green" Strawbridge does?

Well, he's got a little waterwheel for a start. I wish...

Might be worth being in total gall mode and digging out an address and
asking the question. I somehow need to get into the "networks" for this
sort of thing and similar loonies! Where to find them...