Re: [LUG] Wanted: Lister or Staromatic diesel/oil engine to allow off grid laptop use

On Thursday 23 November 2006 23:12, Martinus Scriblerus wrote:
> On 11/23/06, M.Blackmore <mblackmore@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > On Wed, 2006-11-22 at 22:16 +0000, Neil Will
> >

> > The reason why I'm raising the issue of off grid in DC lug is that it is
> > by definition I would have thought one of the more rural lug cohorts (or
> > perhaps not) and people around with experience or know people with
> > experience of off grid working, possibly as a necessity rather than as
> > an option
>
> I wonder what Dick "It isn't easy being green" Strawbridge does?
Ask him - it takes a while but he tries to reply.
 We have an old aga and apparently you can grow ~500l rape oil per acre (say
300 easily organically) so I contacted Aga about working together on a
conversion - imagine being able to sell a closed carbon cycle heating/cooking
system to the new greens.
Their response was - best of luck with your project.
Is there no hope in this world?
Tom te tom te tom