Re: [LUG] Children in Need event - update

Quoting Henry Bremridge <henry.bremridge@xxxxxxxxx>:

> On Mon, Nov 20, 2006 at 08:33:10PM +0000, Rob Beard wrote:
>
>> On another note, I think we now have a regular meeting place.  I have
>> discussed with Rick who owns The Music Mill about installing a network
>> point in the meeting room.  He seems interested in letting a couple of
>> us do this (I have offered to pay towards the installation cost) as
>> then we'll have a meeting place   near Torbay/Exeter/South Hams with an
>> 8Mbit internet connection.
>>
> I tried to come round, but could not find the place. Where the heck is
> (was) it?

Yeah sorry about the lack of direction signs.  We were up so late
getting things sorted out this kind of got left and eventually didn't
happen.

The Music Mill is on Bradley Lane.  If you know where the new ASDA
store is in Newton Abbot then you're nearly there.

If you come down the road going past the Cattle Market and go straight
on at the traffic lights past ASDA on the left you'll see a road on the
right.  This is Bradley Lane.  If you go down that road (it is very
bumpy) you will see Launa Windows straight ahead.  The Music Mill is
just next to Launa Windows.

If you're coming from Totnes then as you approach the ASDA store, take
the left turn at the traffic lights as if you were going into the ASDA
car park, Bradley Lane is on the left.

If you're coming from Torquay or Exeter (A380), take the Newton Abbot
exit from Penn Inn Roundabout.  Go straight on heading towards Totnes
(rather then turning right when the road forks to go into the Town
Centre).  Keep going straight on and you will pass the Newton Abbot
Hospital on the left and then an ESSO garage on the left a bit further
down.  Keep going straight on over the traffic lights (where the
Austins store is on the right).  You'll pass the Police Station and Car
Park on the left.  The road bends round to the right.  There used to be
a roundabout here but this has changed since the ASDA store was built.
Go into the right hand lane at the traffic lights as if you were going
to the ASDA store.  Go slightly down the road and you will see the ASDA
store on the right and Bradley Lane on the left.

Hope this helps.  When I have time I will drive round and take pictures
of some of the landmarks which might make it easier to plan your route.

Rob