Re: [LUG] OOo database

Getting the data should not be too difficult
In OOo create a datasource using ODBC (hopefully an access ODBC driver
is loaded)
Then just import tables /queries from OOo

No chance with forms/VBA (though IMO these suck anyway)

You should then be able to recreate DB in Base without too much trouble

Mike Martin

> --
>

> Click
> https://www.mailcontrol.com/sr/wQw0zmjPoHdJTZGyOCrrhg==
QF22QxGJEcLqTn7kxtdPn1NwcnVD7ToBMF3Qh9s!ky2krsnZW5bsQpGNwbrmmevXTbnegGiR
VvY1WSJt6nHL4N7XrnNTCx6gwZ!md+I8mRsLSNujFLlmLRQ5Jfh4iC3Wz7jEcFSYpbwbJZbC
!57jO4MsRGxwpLpV4ndBtJRTESKlBCmXqvonEiuAx0XL3InfQ  to report this email
as spam to Sanctuary Housing's managed spam filter,BlackSpider. (Do NOT
click on 'remove me' or other links from spam as that usually just
confirms your email to the spammers and can lead to malicious websites)