Re: [LUG] Impressive AMD 64 Etch install

Ok it was an impressive install -- but why do I see these oddities?

1. Yesterday the mouse died for no reason that I could see. I switched
   to Windows to check that the hardware was ok, rebooted etch, still dead.
   This morning I fired it up and !! mouse is alive again.

2. I use fetchmail to get mail from my box at blackcatnetworks. It says
   52 messages received and flushed but mutt shows me only 10. An hour
   later the rest have mysteriously arrived from whatever ghostly cave
   they have been in.

Does anyone else find etch has these endearing quirks?

Tony Sumner