Re: [LUG] Flash Player 9 for PPC

As often as not the answer will be word/office 2000/XP etc
grrr

> > We need to talk about the here and now. Here and now,
> NVidia and ATi
> > have both not yet released GPL or similar drivers. Here and
> now, the
> > free alternatives, while excellent in that they actually
> provide any
> > functionality at all, are entirely inferior and not suitable for
> > serious use with the graphics card, such as doing usery things like
> > games or some of the lovely screensavers that come with
> GNOME nowadays.
> Um.  I installed the nVidia Linux package on my old Sony Vaio in
> Mandrake 10.1 and played a very decent game of Quake 3.  I didn't see
> any sign of inferiority - in fact it played better (predictably) in
> Linux than Windows.
>
> Kind regards,
>
> Julian
>
> --
>

> Click
> https://www.mailcontrol.com/sr/wQw0zmjPoHdJTZGyOCrrhg==
AZATZmUSVOFxIqTgJCCoRA0tWeVnwoS!!JbCCoi24zUo7XsIZfeTKdmhQN0HhkWyikBjR9QD
h32vJ1tO8oPiWOjurVUrIA6MOMF!ElyqeYzVlvker0UqOVmb4aahLqBryHhJviTpPQeQbJri
N6l9fe2gt4TO6J4aT6GbrF1JNF3coRMqAMXeB!npq6clOpXKB  to report this email
as spam to Sanctuary Housing's managed spam filter,BlackSpider. (Do NOT
click on 'remove me' or other links from spam as that usually just
confirms your email to the spammers and can lead to malicious websites)