Re: [LUG] BBC news clip - I thought it may be of interest ?

When machines start shipping with Vista I think PCs will jump up in price due to the high price for the editions of Vista, Home Basic is been shunned by some PC manufactures (Acer for one) and "Home Premium" is more than XP Home was at ship date, I really do hope Dell or another manufactures start shipping notebooks without an OS or with a open source OS pre-installed (maybe Ubuntu or Suse) but as Linux is still a "niche" market despite is rapid growth I think big manufactures are happy to ship Vista/XP to you even if you end up using the CD as a coaster.