Re: [LUG] Kubuntu - some first thoughts

On Tuesday 14 November 2006 22:32, Neil Winchurst wrote:

> I tried that but the icon wouldn't drag. I assume you mean the icon on
> the location toolbar.

Nope. Open Konqueror. If you clicked it from the taskbar, you will have a
selection of things in the default Konq window - Home Folder, Storage Media,
Network Folders etc with the title Konqueror -  Conquer your desktop.
Thats the one I meant. Perhaps you have set a different location as your
default ? Do you see that folder if you leave the address bar blank in Konq?
Alternatively, can you create a folder on your desktop and simply symlink that
to your /home folder I wonder?

Mark