Re: [LUG] silicon.com - Why The Linux Desktop Dream Is Over

why would this mean linux desktop dream over,    it seems as it runs
Linux it could be the start of something proof Linux works,  proof that
Linux can hackit in the non technie world,  and proof Linux is mature
enough to be used,

If this works,  (I have seen similar offers before),  then it's up to
the OSS community to jump on this and promote Linux and use with
openoffice and other software.

Paul
Samuel Toogood wrote:

--