Re: [LUG] Lostwithiel Meeting

Hi Mark

On 10/11/06, Mark Jose <kernowyon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Friday 10 November 2006 18:01, Richard Brown wrote:
>
> Ahh!  That explains why I couldn't find you!
> I must have turned off the PC before the mail arrived about the venue change -
> I went to Brunel Quay and hung around for three quarters of an hour or so on
> the tarmac bit outside some dockside looking buildings. Wondered why there
> was nobody there! Typically, although I took your number with me Rich, my
> mobile had 12 pence on it.
> Hope the meeting goes well anyway - and I hope to meet everyone next time!
I am so sorry you missed us. Just for the future so everyone knows.
Most people in Lostwithiel know me, so you can always just ask anyone!

It was a good meeting and I thoroughly enjoyed it. Looking forward to
doing it again. Dates anyone?

In the meantime, could Gemma email me her email address so I can
contact her about the stuff we were talking about and could someone
tell me how I connect to the other 230 gig of space please? My home
drive shows only 6.6 gig available but we had the other space as lvm
and raid but I don't know where it is. Should I mount it or something?
When I asked Neil he said:
"/ = 10g"
Don't have a clue what that means - but Neil hasn't told me yet!

Thanks.
--
Rich
http://www.cregy.co.uk