Re: [LUG] Lostwithiel Meeting

On Friday 10 November 2006 18:01, Richard Brown wrote:
> Hi Guys
>
> On 10/11/06, Mark Jose <kernowyon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Ben Goodyear brought a router around but if its ok we can still have
> it at my house.
> <http://www.multimap.com/map/browse.cgi?client=public&search_result=&db=pc&;
>lang=&keepicon=true&pc=PL220EF&advanced=&client=public&addr2=&quicksearch=pl
>22%200ef&addr3=&addr1=> I live at Rosemont Cottage, North Street. The best
> thing to do is to turn into the community car park. On the map that is the
> road that sort of goes nowhere. Drive into there and go all the way to the
> bottom. You'll understand when you get there! At the bottom, park,
> remove body from the car and make your way on foot out of the car park
> (bottom end) NOT the entrance you came in at. At the end of the little
> lane you will come to a road, turn immediate right and go in through
> the black gate immediately on the right!
>
> Once again ring me on 01208 873166 for further info. Look forward to
> seeing you all. I have something for you Neil - sorry for the delay -
> meant to ask for your address and forgot!
> --
> Rich
> http://www.cregy.co.uk
> Embracing what God does for you is the best thing you can do for him.
> Romans 12 v 1

Ahh!  That explains why I couldn't find you!
I must have turned off the PC before the mail arrived about the venue change -
I went to Brunel Quay and hung around for three quarters of an hour or so on
the tarmac bit outside some dockside looking buildings. Wondered why there
was nobody there! Typically, although I took your number with me Rich, my
mobile had 12 pence on it.
Hope the meeting goes well anyway - and I hope to meet everyone next time!

Cheers,
Mark